Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you requested was not found. (Reference: HTTP404)

Fake punts and Two-Point Conversions

Fake punts and Two-Point Conversions

Got your back coach. Ok no hiding the elephant in the room. The deep field fake punt? That was shooting the dice needing snake eyes, (one in 36), but take away that one play? I’m with you man.

Tuesday #FunBelt: AState at Louisiana

Tuesday #FunBelt: AState at Louisiana

Arkansas State has won the Sun Belt the last three seasons, splitting last year's title with Louisiana Lafayette. The last two meetings have been the most watched Sun Belt regular season game telecast the last two years, so it is no surprise they meet again on ESPN2.

Coach Anderson on the Freshmen: Defense

Coach Anderson on the Freshmen: Defense

As the Arkansas State Red Wolves hit the mid-point of the season we take a look at this year’s freshmen recruits. Astatenation sat down with Coach Blake Anderson to get an update on the progress and future for the current rookie class.

Looking at Issues in College Football

Looking at Issues in College Football

Rounding up some thoughts on the general state of intercollegiate athletics right now. Empty seats such as this photo of Marshall at FIU screen grab shows is my big topic but before I get there….

Looking at Saturday in the Sun Belt

Looking at Saturday in the Sun Belt

With the extended week for the Red Wolves I elected to use this Saturday different from the open date. On the open date, I watched very little football, this weekend it was football intense. So here are some Sun Belt observations from the day.

Construction Photos 10-17

Construction Photos 10-17

More construction photos of the indoor practice facility and groundwork for the new press box at Centennial Bank Stadium.

Coach Anderson on the Freshmen: Offense

Coach Anderson on the Freshmen: Offense

The Arkansas State Red Wolves have hit the mid-point of the season and most of the freshmen in the 2014 recruiting class have been on the field for A-State, which sits 4-2 at this point and 2-0 in Sun Belt Conference games.

JUCO Center Commits to AState

JUCO Center Commits to AState

Out of high school, Brandon Berg had a desire to play college football but at 6-feet-2, 220 pounds he did not fit the prototype for a Division I offensive lineman.

Women's Media Day

Women's Media Day

Media Day interviews with Brian Boyer, Aundrea Gamble, Amanda Lawson, and Hanna Qedan.

Red Wolves Hoops Looking For Chemistry

Red Wolves Hoops Looking For Chemistry

The plan from the beginning for Arkansas State Red Wolves basketball team was to establish chemistry. That bonding began in July, when most of the team of eight newcomers arrived for the second session of summer school.

Weekly Press Conference Notes

Weekly Press Conference Notes

Notes from Blake Anderson's Monday press conference, recapping the Red Wolves win over Georgia State and next week's game at Louisiana. Also video of Walt Bell and Joe Cauthen.

AState at Georgia State Video Highlights

AState at Georgia State Video Highlights

Official highlights from Arkansas State's romp over Georgia State in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome. Also includes post-game quotes. Also included highlights from WarMachine2013. One warning, our team can't carry a tune but it's still great hearing them sing the fight song!

Prospects

Football

Commits

Football

Team
Rankings

Alabama

Commits: 21
    Conference: SEC

Georgia

Commits: 22
    Conference: SEC